Gravity Zone Party Terms and Conditions –
- We require a 50% deposit at the time of booking
- Party bookings are for a minimum of 10 guests (excluding the mini party package for 4 guests only)
- Birthday party balances are due 7 days prior to the date of your party. We will send an email reminder in advance regarding this date.
- You can edit the number of guests and/or catering requirements (subject to availability) up to close of business on the Wednesday prior to the date of your party.
- Party cancellations – if you cancel your party more than 7 days prior to the date of your booking, you will have the choice to re-book the party on another date (subject to availability and within 6 months) or use the amount of your deposit as credit with us. If you cancel your party less than 7 days before the date of your booking, a $100 of your deposit will not be refunded.
Gravity Zone Safety Policy
Trampolining is an exciting action sport! As such, it has its own set of risks which guests must weigh up carefully, taking all precautions when jumping and using our facilities. Please refer to our Gravity Zone Terms and Conditions .
GRAVITY ZONE is an indoor recreational centre and whilst at Gravity Zone, our guests jump, bound and fly through the air. Naturally, injuries can occur while engaged in such vigorous exercise so please consider these tips below to reduce the potential of injuring yourself or others while jumping at Gravity Zone by:
Being aware of other ‘jumpers’ around you
Jumping within your own comfort zone and skill level
Following Gravity Zone rules
Reading Gravity Zone’s terms and conditions and understanding your responsibilities onsite
Gravity Zone is about launching yourself into the air, jumping, tumbling and defying the laws of physics. It’s fun! Gravity Zone is a safety-conscious environment, rich with soft landings for your ultimate jumping satisfaction.
Gravity Zone’s rules (displayed around our site) must be carefully adhered to, ensuring the safe enjoyment of our facility for all guests whilst minimizing the potential of injury. Gravity Zone has ‘House Rules’ across the categories of General Safety Rules, Foam Zone Safety Rules, Vertical Wall Safety Rules and Performance Trampoline Safety Rules.
All participants at Gravity Zone must agree, and are obliged to follow, the Terms and Conditions as outlined under the ‘Terms and Conditions’ when booking on this website.
Participants, who do not book on–line and book on-site, MUST sign a separate Terms and Conditions document before they are allowed to participate in any jumping activities.
Gravity Zone wristbands are required for all jumping participants and the wearing of this acknowledges acceptance of the published Gravity Zone Terms and Conditions.
Gravity Zone Code of Conduct
Gravity Zone is registered with AALARA which is the Australian Amusement, Leisure and Recreation Association Inc. The association educates and trains its members to achieve standards of excellence and professionalism in business ethics, operations and practices. The assocation’s aim is also to promote and safeguard the interests of its members whilst being a relevant source of information on industry trends and statistics in the business of fun. AALARA, being the peak national body for the amusement, leisure and recreation industry in Australia provides a united indusrty voice within government and community.