TERMS & CONDITIONS
This agreement is between;
- NASA Leisure Pty Ltd (ACN 631819013) trading as Gravity Zone (ABN 52631819013) at 25 Oliphant Way Seaford VIC 3198
- The Participant (If the Participant is under 18 years old, this agreement must be signed by a parent/guardian before the participant is allowed to participate in the activities at Gravity Zone).
These terms and conditions affect your legal rights, including those under the Australian Consumer Law (Vic) (the “Act”).
It is important that you read and understand them before participating in any recreational activities at Gravity Zone.
Gravity Zone is a supplier of recreational services (as defined in section 22 of the Australian Consumer Law and Fair Trading Act 2012). The recreational services include participation in trampolining, playground activities, bungee jumping, aerial sport technique development, similar leisure-time pursuits, laser tag and video games (“recreational activities”).
In consideration of the Activities provided by Gravity Zone, I hereby agree to release, indemnify, discharge & forever hold harmless Gravity Zone, on behalf of myself, my spouse, my children, my parents, my heirs, assigns, personal representative and estate.
I agree and acknowledge that;
- My participation in the activities entails known and unanticipated risks that could result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death, or damage to myself, to property, the venue or to third parties. I understand that such risks simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardizing the essential qualities of the activities;
- I agree to participate in the Activities in a safe, reasonable and responsible manner
- I agree to strictly abide by the Gravity Zone’s Rules and Instructions provided by Gravity Zone. My failure or refusal to abide by the Gravity Zone’s Rules and Instructions can lead to the immediate removal from Gravity Zone, without any right to refund of any payments made by me to Gravity Zone. In particular I agree to;
Only use socks approved by Gravity Zone
Food or drinks must not be consumed whilst engaging in the recreational activities
Smoking, consumption of alcohol and chewing gum is not permitted whilst engaging in the recreational activities
I will not be allowed to participate in any recreational activities if I am reasonably considered by Gravity Zone to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs
I will abide by the height restrictions and any other instructions by the staff at Gravity Zone
- I agree to pay the cost of, and authorise Gravity Zone to take all steps it considers reasonably necessary, to protect my welfare in the event of personal injury, including the administration of any emergency medical treatment and ambulance transportation.
- I am in sufficient good health to participate in the Activities. (Gravity Zone recommends that if you have weight-related concerns you should consult your health services provider and receive medical clearance before engaging in trampoline jumping at Gravity Zone (The weight limit for an individual user is 110 kg’s).
- I do not have any pre-existing physical or medical condition, including without limitation – pregnancy, orthopaedic problems, including back problems, heart problems; and/or breathing problems, that might be impacted or worsened by the Activities
- I will not participate in the Activities while under the use of any drugs, alcohol or medications that may impair my physical abilities or judgment.
- All tickets remain the property of Gravity Zone and cannot be transferred, altered or resold. They are valid only for the date shown and are void if tampered with. Tickets must be presented to Gravity Zone’s authorized personnel upon request
You cannot participate in the recreational activities if you are less than 13 years old UNLESS you are supervised at all times by a parent or responsible guardian who hereby agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and to directly supervise you at all times.
WAIVER – By participating in the Activities, I agree and acknowledge to:
- fully and forever waive, release and discharge and hold harmless Gravity Zone from any and all claims, actions, causes of action, demands, judgments, damages (including compensatory, general, special, consequential, exemplary and punitive), liability or obligations of any nature or kind, whether known at the time I leave Gravity Zone or which may arise or become known later, which accrue on account of, or in any way arise out of or in connection with the Activities;
- indemnify and hold Gravity Zone harmless from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, obligations, costs, damages, and/or expenses whatsoever, including, but not limited to, any and all legal fees, costs, damages and/or judgments directly or indirectly arising out of, or relating to my acts or omissions while participating the Activities;
- certify that I have adequate insurance to cover any injury or damage I may cause or suffer while participating in the Activities. In the event I do not have adequate insurance cover, I agree to bear the costs of such injury to myself or others, or damage to property at Gravity Zone;
- if another participant or property at Gravity Zone is damaged during my participation in the Activity, I may be found by a court of law to have waived my right to maintain a lawsuit against Gravity Zone on the basis of any claim from which I have released them pursuant to the provisions of this Agreement; and
- I am entering this Agreement voluntarily, freely, under no threat of duress, without inducement, promise or guarantee being communicated to me by Gravity Zone
GOVERNING LAW – These terms and conditions: (a) are governed by the laws which apply in Victoria (b) supersede any and all previous oral or written promises, representations or agreements (c) together with the non-excludable guarantees set out in the Australian Consumer Law, (d) comprise the entire agreement between me and Gravity Zone.
REFUNDS/EXCHANGE – all our products are strictly non-refundable and non-transferable. Our refund and exchange policy complies with the Australian Consumer Law (ACL)
We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind. But you can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem, This is when the item:
– has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it
– is unsafe
– is significantly different from the sample or description; or
– doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value.
If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within a responsible time. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time you can choose a refund or replacement.
PRIVACY – By signing this Agreement, I provide permission for Gravity Zone to photograph or video record me participating in the Activities. I authorise the use or reproduction of any image of me for the purposes of publishing materials related to the Activities provided by Gravity Zone without acknowledgement and without being entitled to remuneration or compensation. The image may appear in print, electronic, video or social media. I acknowledge that ownership of any image will be retained by Gravity Zone. I understand and agree that if I wish to withdraw this authorisation, it will be my responsibility to inform Gravity Zone.
FOOD/DRINKS – Gravity Zone is not liable for any illness/injury that is caused by the consumption of food and/or drinks at Gravity Zone. If I have a known food allergy/food intolerance it is my responsibility to read the labels when purchasing food and/or drinks at Gravity Zone café. If labels are not available, please assume that potential allergens may be present in the food and/or drinks and it is my decision whether to consume these goods.
BIRTHDAY CAKE / CUPCAKES – If I bring my own cake / cupcakes to a birthday party at Gravity zone, I declare that I take full responsibility for the Cake / Cupcakes consumed while at Gravity Zone. The cake is only allowed to be consumed in the party rooms due to health and allergy regulations. The cake / Cupcakes do not contain nut products. Gravity Zone is not liable for any illness/injury caused by the consumption of the cake / Cupcakes. It is my responsibility to store and handle this food safely.
Gravity Zone Refund Policy
Our refund and exchange policy complies with the Australian Consumer Law (ACL).
Gravity Zone is not required to provide a refund if you change your mind. If you have a minor problem with an item we will offer a free repair within a reasonable time frame. Should you have a Major problem with a product or service provided from us we will offer you a refund or exchange. You may also choose to keep the item and be compensated for the drop in value.
For more information regarding your consumer rights and guarantees visit the ACCC website.
Gravity Zone Party and other Functions Terms and Conditions
- We require a 50% deposit at the time of booking
- Party bookings are for a minimum of 10 guests (excluding the mini party package for 4 guests only)
- Birthday party balances are due 7 days prior to the date of your party. We will send an email reminder in advance regarding this date.
- You can edit the number of guests and/or catering requirements (subject to availability) up to close of business on the Wednesday prior to the date of your party.
- Party cancellations – if you cancel your party more than 14 days prior to the date of your booking, you will have the choice to re-book the party on another date (subject to availability and within 6 months) or use the amount of your deposit as credit with us. If you cancel your party less than 14 days before the date of your booking, a $100 of your deposit will not be credited.
- As per The Australian Consumer Law, Gravity Zone will provide a replacement or credit (whichever Gravity Zone deem appropriate) to the same value if a session or participant is cancelled or does not participate. Please note there is no refund or replacement should a participant feel ill, get injured or change their mind. Gravity Zone reserve the right to provide either a replacement or credit at their discretion, no monies will be refunded. Any claim for unused items must be presented back during the session time to the ticketing office to receive the credit or wristband. No claim will be honored without the wristband or socks or outside the party session time slot.
- Upon arrival it is the responsibility of the Customer to check that they have received the correct number of wrist bands and socks. Please check you have the correct totals before handing out any of the above.
Gravity Zone Safety Policy
All staff over the age of 18 hold a working with children certificate.
All staff are CPR qualified.
At all times, there is at least one staff member who holds a First Aid qualification.
Trampolining is an exciting action sport! As such, it has its own set of risks which guests must weigh up carefully, taking all precautions when jumping and using our facilities. Please refer to our Gravity Zone Terms and Conditions .
GRAVITY ZONE is an indoor recreational centre and whilst at Gravity Zone, our guests jump, bound and fly through the air. Naturally, injuries can occur while engaged in such vigorous exercise so please consider these tips below to reduce the potential of injuring yourself or others while jumping at Gravity Zone by:
Being aware of other ‘jumpers’ around you
Jumping within your own comfort zone and skill level
Following Gravity Zone rules
Reading Gravity Zone’s terms and conditions and understanding your responsibilities onsite
Gravity Zone is about launching yourself into the air, jumping, tumbling and defying the laws of physics. It’s fun! Gravity Zone is a safety-conscious environment, rich with soft landings for your ultimate jumping satisfaction.
Gravity Zone’s rules (displayed around our site) must be carefully adhered to, ensuring the safe enjoyment of our facility for all guests whilst minimizing the potential of injury. Gravity Zone has ‘House Rules’ across the categories of General Safety Rules, Foam Zone Safety Rules, Vertical Wall Safety Rules and Performance Trampoline Safety Rules.
All participants at Gravity Zone must agree, and are obliged to follow, the Terms and Conditions as outlined under the ‘Terms and Conditions’ when booking on this website.
Participants, who do not book on–line and book on-site, MUST sign a separate Terms and Conditions document before they are allowed to participate in any jumping activities.
Gravity Zone wristbands are required for all jumping participants and the wearing of this acknowledges acceptance of the published Gravity Zone Terms and Conditions.
Gravity Zone Code of Conduct
Gravity Zone is registered with AALARA which is the Australian Amusement, Leisure and Recreation Association Inc. The association educates and trains its members to achieve standards of excellence and professionalism in business ethics, operations and practices. The assocation’s aim is also to promote and safeguard the interests of its members whilst being a relevant source of information on industry trends and statistics in the business of fun. AALARA, being the peak national body for the amusement, leisure and recreation industry in Australia provides a united indusrty voice within government and community.
Many parts of the Gravity Zone website can be viewed without providing personal information. General information may be collected such as the amount of visits to our website on a particular day, although visitors to the website remain anonymous in this instance. However, for access to customer features you may be required to submit personally identifiable information. This may include but not be limited to you providing your name, email address, age, credit card number, and computer address or phone number in order for us to provide a product or service to you (our customer). You are able to control the amount of information that Gravity Zone collect about you, we will only collect personal information if it provided by you.
Gravity zone realises the importance of ensuring that the personal information you provide is treated confidentially, and is committed to ensuring that all personal information is only collected, disclosed, used and stored in accordance with the National Privacy Principles set out under the Federal Privacy Act 1988. Any information that you provide to us is only used for the purposes you have chosen and to keep you informed of future offers we may have for you.
Gravity Zone Security
We regard the security of your personal information as a priority and implement a number of physical and electronic measures to protect it. We want you to feel confident in dealing with us on the internet. Our website uses a process called Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. All personal information sent to us is encrypted using 256 bit AES encryption, making it extremely difficult for this information to be interpreted or accessed by third parties.Gravity Zone Ticket Delivery
You will receive tickets via your supplied email as soon as payment has been completed. You can either print out and bring your tickets into reception or display them on your mobile phone to redeem. Please allow 5-7 days if purchasing a physical gift cards as they have to be activated and sent out manually.