Gravity Zone Indoor Adventure Centre is the ideal all-weather destination for school groups to have a team-building experience!
- Up to 2 hours of jumping (height restriction on pro-zone applies), includes access to kids zone soft play
- 1 hour of jumping
- 1hr of jumping & 1 mission of laser tag. Maximum of 40 participants
- 1hr of jumping & 1 game of Hologate. Maximum of 16 participants
- 2 hours of jumping
- 2 hours of activity - jump and laser tag
Discounted rates for special needs schools
Meal Deal extra $6
Please choose the option you prefer and click ‘book now’.
We can also tailor any package to suit your specific requirements – from small groups to over 200 people!
Email email@example.com for more information
Gravity Zone has something for all school and kinder ages, from the little ones through to extreme sports fanatics and tech enthusiasts.
Engage in a variety of physical activities enhancing general fitness, motor skills, developing confidence, build interpersonal skills by working as a team, brainstorming, listening, taking turns and communicating.
– Jump between seven different zones with over 180 super bouncy trampolines, prozone, ninja zone, slam zone, dodge zone and more.
– Experience state of the art multi-level laser tag for up to 40 players! With 3 base outposts to destroy, 60 bonus power-up targets and fully integrated smoke, music and lighting effects – laser tag is adrenaline-fuelled fun!
– Virtual Reality Hologate – VR experience like no other! Using high-end headsets and exhilarating graphics, Hologate transports the user to another world where every motion feels real.
Our kinder & school packages include a variety of activities including Jump (access to over 180 trampolines, prozone, ninja zone, slam zone, dodgeball zone, foam zone & kids playground (for kinder age). Other options include Laser tag. All groups will receive a brief safety presentation. A private function room can also be reserved free of charge.