Gravity Zone Indoor Adventure Centre – the ideal all-weather destination for school groups to have a team building experience!
Gravity Zone has something for all school and kinder ages, from the little ones through to extreme sports fanatics and tech enthusiasts.
Engage in a variety of physical activities enhancing general fitness, motor skills, developing confidence, build interpersonal skills by working as a team, brainstorming, listening, taking turns and communicating.
– Jump between seven different zones with over 180 super bouncy trampolines, pro zone, ninja zone, slam zone, dodge zone and more.
– Experience state of the art multi level laser tag for up to 40 players! With 3 base outposts to destroy, 60 bonus power-up targets and fully integrated smoke, music and lighting effects – laser tag is adrenaline fuelled fun!
– Virtual Reality Hologate – VR experience like no other! Using high-end headsets and exhilarating graphics, Hologate transports the user to another world where every motion feels real.
Our kinder & school packages include a variety of activities including Jump (access to over 180 trampolines, pro zone, ninja zone, slam zone, dodgeball zone, foam zone & kids playground (for kinder age). Other options include Laser tag. All groups will receive a brief safety presentation. A private function room can also be reserved free of charge.
- Up to 2 hours of jumping (height restriction on pro-zone applies), includes access to kids zone soft play
- 1 hour of jumping
- 1hr of jumping & 1 mission of laser tag. Maximum of 40 participants
- 1hr of jumping & 1 game of Hologate. Maximum of 16 participants
- 2 hours of jumping
- 2 hours of activity - jump and laser tag
- 2 hours of activity - jump and laser tag and 1 game of Hologate. Maximum of 32 participants
Here’s what our clients think about School events at Gravity Zone
‘We had a great time at Gravity Zone!! It was our first visit and everything went very smoothly. The staff were super helpful and there was plenty for our kids to do. I have recommended Gravity Zone to other teachers at our school and I have no doubt we will be returning!’
‘The kids are having a ball and really enjoying the experience of coming every week!’ Brendan from Yarrabah Special Development School
‘The students (and certainly the staff) had a great time at Gravity Zone. We will certainly be using your facilities at the same time next year’ Craig – director of Junior Homestead Program at Woodleigh School