Gravity Zone offers dynamic term-based trampoline classes run by Gymnastics Victoria qualified trampoline coaches.
Our trampoline classes are aimed at school-aged children of any ability, from beginners to advanced.
TERM 3 DETAILS
Dates: Monday 13th July – 18th September
Duration: 10 weeks
Total Cost: $260.00 (excluding Gym Vic insurance, $45.00 annual cost)
- Sibling discounts apply
- Discounts apply when a class falls on a public holiday (Friday before Grand Final still TBD)
- Full term payment is required prior to start of term to secure your place!
CHANGES TO CLASSES
We have made some adjustments following feedback received to provide better experience for you and the kids!
- Flight school students will have access to the centre for an hour and a half, on the night of their class from 4:30pm – 6pm.
- Class contact time will be 45 mins.
- Class times either 4.30pm or 5:15pm
The students will focus on their skills for the first 6 weeks, and then work up to a routine using the skills they have learnt.
There will be a presentation evening at the end of the year. Parents and friends are invited to watch the kids show off what they’ve learnt in the last half of the year!
WHERE DO I START?
To begin, we do a trial to determine class suitability. Term 3 trials will be running:
Monday 22nd June 2020 – Friday 26th June 2020 4.30pm – 6:00pm
Tuesday 30th June 2020 – Thursday 2nd July 2020 4.00pm – 6.00pm
Friday 3rd July 2020 11.00am – 7.00pm
Trials are run by our head coach Justin Wolsley.
Bookings are for individual time slots, however, we ask that you arrive by 4:25 for 4:30 start.
Don’t forget to bring along your grip socks!
(These are available at reception for $3.00)
From there we advise which classes would be appropriate.
We then require full term payment to secure your place for the following term!