Gravity Zone offers dynamic term-based trampoline classes run by qualified trampoline coaches
Our trampoline classes are aimed at school-aged children of any ability, from beginners to advanced
Beginner Classes – are great to build confidence in the fundamental skills. Participants will learn core gymnastics principals and safe jumping practices on our trampolines, including; landings, various jump styles, and basic wall running concepts.
Advanced Classes – follow with learning front and back somersaults, layouts, and other advanced manoeuvres.
Intermediate Classes – are designed to further basic skills learnt in the beginner classes. Students will start to explore spins, twists, and further wall running skills. We run 3 different intermediate levels to allow the students to progress at their own rate.
Advanced Open Classes – Once advanced levels have been completed, our students are invited to continue to an open level where they are able to work with the coaches to advance the areas they seek to master.
2022 Term 3 Details
Monday 11th July – Friday 16th September
NOTE: No class on Thursday 14th July due to a private function
Classes cost $26pp (sibling discounts apply) with a full term commitment
Full payment is required prior to the start of the term to secure your place
Discounts apply when a class falls on a public holiday
Sibling discounts apply
Flight School students have access to the centre for an hour and a half on the night of their class from 4:30pm – 6pm
Class contact time will be 45 minutes
Class times are either 4:30pm or 5:00pm
The students will focus on their skills for the first 6 weeks, and then work up to a routine using the skills they have learnt.
There will be a presentation evening at the end of the term. Parents and friends are invited to watch the kids show off what they’ve
WHERE DO I START?
To begin, we do a trial to determine class suitability.
This costs $3 and you will be given a pair of Gravity Zone socks!
From there we advise which classes would be appropriate.
We then require full term payment to secure your place for the following term!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
WAIVER – By participating in Flight School, I agree and acknowledge to:
- fully and forever waive, release and discharge and hold harmless Gravity Zone from any and all claims, actions, causes of action, demands, judgments, damages (including compensatory, general, special, consequential, exemplary and punitive), liability or obligations of any nature or kind, whether known at the time I leave Gravity Zone or which may arise or become known later, which accrue on account of, or in any way arise out of or in connection with the Activities;
- indemnify and hold Gravity Zone harmless from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, obligations, costs, damages, and/or expenses whatsoever, including, but not limited to, any and all legal fees, costs, damages and/or judgments directly or indirectly arising out of, or relating to my acts or omissions while participating the Activities;
- certify that I have adequate insurance to cover any injury or damage I may cause or suffer while participating in the Activities. In the event I do not have adequate insurance cover, I agree to bear the costs of such injury to myself or others, or damage to property at Gravity Zone;
- if another participant or property at Gravity Zone is damaged during my participation in the Activity, I may be found by a court of law to have waived my right to maintain a lawsuit against Gravity Zone on the basis of any claim from which I have released them pursuant to the provisions of this Agreement; and
- I am entering this Agreement voluntarily, freely, under no threat of duress, without inducement, promise or guarantee being communicated to me by Gravity Zone
GRAVITY ZONE REFUND POLICY
Our refund and exchange policy complies with the Australian Consumer Law (ACL) We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind/injury.
If your booking is impacted by closures directed by the government, insurance, or other given bodies, a full credit will be provided to bookings scheduled through the period of the closure.
CHANGE OF MIND / INJURY / CANCELLATION POLICY
- If within 2 weeks of the start of the term then we will provide a credit for the remaining classes.
- If after the first 2 weeks of term has started then no credit will apply.
- If your booking is impacted by closures directed by the government, insurance, or other given bodies, a full credit will be provided for bookings scheduled through the period of the closure.